Personally, I refer to giving as ‘Alms, Tithes, & Offerings’ & its not optional for me, but you may use the phrase ‘charity’.
- Select any charity below & we’ll direct 10% of your concierge service invoicing accordingly.
- ‘Lifers’: Do you give 5% or more of your household income to humanitarian purposes annually? Then you may qualify for a rebate at closing, up to 100% of your already concierge fees. Why? You already support causes we believe and want to help.
- Not a ‘Lifer’ ?: Up to 10% of our realty brokerage fees go to your chosen charity, 5% to charity of your choice by putting us under agreement with up front retainer. Additional 5% in matching your giving.
- We screen charities & use tools such as https://www.charitynavigator.org
“Do Good’ theNetWorthLife.com Charity Donate
Your business with us helps support these child empowerment efforts that we support:
- Dave Thomas Adoption Foundation – ‘Well Done’ Dave!
- Youth Haven Ranch: MI/ AZ – takes no government funds.
- Real Life Childrens Ranch: FL
- Crystal Peaks Youth Ranch: OR
- Royal Family Kids Camps
- Support & followup programs for children in foster care.
- Wells For The World * 5% of our brokerage fees – up to 10% if matching.
- Proud to support Cliff & his wife who do great work.
- Samaritan’s Purse
- Meeting ASAP medical and humanitarian needs globally.
- Flint’s Eastside Mission
- We volunteered there each Sunday for 3 years.
- Flint City Church
- Pastor Ernesto, a local, has returned from years of mission work in India to reach the inner city.
- Grace Centers of Hope
- Have done work projects.
- Habitat For Humanity
- Have done a number of hands on projects in Michigan and Indiana. Have met precious elderly in desperate need. Blessing to serve.
- Detroit Rescue Mission
- Have done a number of hands on projects in Detroit.
- Beauty for Ashes
- A local group of women helping get girls out of sex trafficking. Part of a national program.
- Life Challenge
- The highest success rate for getting the addicted back to freedom from addictions.
- Salvation Army
- Support financially.
Your friends and family: Know someone that could use tax prep assistance? eg: laid off/ medical need/ retired/ etc
Your local charity that assists people with basic needs & support.
Like your charity added to my giving list?
Please provide contact info, web link and photo to get started.